Report NEP-SEA-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jong-Wha Lee, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Monetary Independence in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 21765, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Inoguchi, 2011. "Stock Prices Of Domestic Banking Sector And External Shocks In East Asia," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 393, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Giles, John T. & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The Labor Supply and Retirement Behavior of China's Older Workers and Elderly in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2011. "The Determinants and Long-term Projections of Saving Rates in Developing Asia," NBER Working Papers 17581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far," ADBI Working Papers 320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masaru Ichihashi & Shinji Kaneko, 2011. "Impact Analysis of Changes in The Price of Water Resources in China and Beijing," IDEC DP2 Series 1-5, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2011. "How Do Foreign and Domestic Demand Affect Exports Performance? An Econometric Investigation of Indonesia's Exports," IDEC DP2 Series 1-4, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC), revised Jan 2012.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Lokshin, Michael & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & Umapathi, Nithin, 2011. "Average and marginal returns to upper secondary schooling in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5878, The World Bank.
- Andrew Filardo, 2011. "The Impact of the International Financial Crisis on Asia and the Pacific: Highlighting Monetary Policy Challenges from a Negative Asset Price Bubble Perspective," BIS Working Papers 356, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jaafar, Harlina Suzana & Endut, Intan Rohani & Faisol, Nasruddin & Omar, Emi Normalina, 2011. "Innovation in logistics services – halal logistics," MPRA Paper 34665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faisol, Nasruddin & Jaafar, Harlina Suzana, 2011. "The development of long term relationships between consultants and project managers in construction supply chain in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 34659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2011. "Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines," Working Papers 14-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Tomoki Fujii & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2011. "Arrow-Fisher-Hanemann-Henry and Dixit-Pindyck option values under strategic interactions," Working Papers 13-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.