Arrow-Fisher-Hanemann-Henry and Dixit-Pindyck option values under strategic interactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fujii, Tomoki & Ishikawa, Ryuichiro, 2013. "Arrow-Fisher-Hanemann-Henry and Dixit-Pindyck Option Values Under Strategic Interactions," Strategic Behavior and the Environment, now publishers, vol. 3(3), pages 169-183, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2014. "On option values in environmental and resource economics," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 242-252.
More about this item
KeywordsIrreversibility; Quasi-option values; Biodiversity; Uncertainty; Value of Information;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-11-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-11-21 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:13-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.