The political economy of the clean development mechanism (CDM) governance system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mr. Carlo Cottarelli, 2005. "Efficiency and Legitimacy: Trade-Offs in IMF Governance," IMF Working Papers 2005/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Naoki Matsuo, 2003. "CDM in the Kyoto Negotiations:," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 191-200, September.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Del Río, Pablo, 2007. "Encouraging the implementation of small renewable electricity CDM projects: An economic analysis of different options," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1361-1387, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stua, Michele, 2013. "Evidence of the clean development mechanism impact on the Chinese electric power system's low-carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1309-1319.
- Stankeviciute, Loreta & Kitous, Alban & Criqui, Patrick, 2008.
"The fundamentals of the future international emissions trading system,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4272-4286, November.
- Loreta Stankeviciute & Alban Kitous & Patrick Criqui, 2007. "The fundamentals of future international emissions trading system," Post-Print halshs-00193636, HAL.
- Loreta Stankeviciute & Alban Kitous & Patrick Criqui, 2008. "The fundamentals of the future international emissions trading system," Post-Print halshs-00172290, HAL.
- Lloyd, Bob & Subbarao, Srikanth, 2009. "Development challenges under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)--Can renewable energy initiatives be put in place before peak oil?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 237-245, January.
- U. Kalpagam & Karimullah, 2007. "India's Business Prospects in the Global Emissions Market," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 8(2), pages 237-250, December.
- Watts, David & Albornoz, Constanza & Watson, Andrea, 2015. "Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) after the first commitment period: Assessment of the world׳s portfolio and the role of Latin America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1176-1189.
- Axel Michaelowa & Katharina Michaelowa, 2011. "Climate business for poverty reduction? The role of the World Bank," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 259-286, September.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Sandra Greiner & Michael Mehling, 2011. "Implementing the Clean Development Mechanism in Vietnam: potential and limitations," Post-Print halshs-00654294, HAL.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2015.
"Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(4), pages 633-651, April.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Springmann, Marco & Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2013. "Clean-development investments: an incentive-compatible CGE modeling framework," VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79939, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Working Papers V-354-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016.
"Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund,"
Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 752-767, August.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Ke, Ming-Tsun & Yeh, Chia-Hung & Su, Cheng-Jie, 2017. "Cloud computing platform for real-time measurement and verification of energy performance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 497-507.
- Victoria Alexeeva & Niels Anger, 2016. "The globalization of the carbon market: Welfare and competitiveness effects of linking emissions trading schemes," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 905-930, August.
- Philipp Maier & Eric Santor, 2008. "Reforming the IMF: Lessons from Modern Central Banking," Discussion Papers 08-6, Bank of Canada.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Haites, Erik & Kirkman, Grant A., 2018. "The levelized costs of electricity generation by the CDM power projects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 235-246.
- Nives Dolšak & Emily Crandall, 2013. "Do we know each other? Bilateral ties and the location of clean development mechanism projects," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 521-536, June.
- Heindl, Peter & Voigt, Sebastian, 2011. "A practical approach to offset permits in post Kyoto climate policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schleyer, Christian & Theesfeld, Insa & Hagedorn, Konrad & Aznar, Olivier & Callois, Jean-Marc & Verburg, Rene & Yelkouni, Martin & Olsson, Johanna Alkan, 2007. "Approach towards an operational tool to apply institutional analysis for the assessment of policy feasibility within SEAMLESS-IF," Reports 9295, Wageningen University, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling; Linking European Science and Society.
- Kohli, Deepti & Sinha, Pankaj, 2014. "A Review Paper on Carbon Trading," MPRA Paper 69455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2016.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2013. "Is a global crisis required to prevent climate change? A historical–institutional perspective," Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.), Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 28, pages 598-614, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Weiss, Philipp & Lefèvre, Thierry & Möst, Dominik, 2008. "Modelling the impacts of CDM incentives for the Thai electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1134-1147, March.
- Patrick Hamshere & Liam Wagner, 2012. "Potential Impacts of Subprime Carbon on Australia’s Impending Carbon Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 14, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsCDM; climate policy; legitimacy; efficiency;
All these keywords.
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.