El sistema nacional de innovación mexicano: estructuras, políticas, desempeño y desafíos
[The Mexican national innovation system: structures, policies, performance and challenges]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sotarauta, Markku & Srinivas, Smita, 2006. "Co-evolutionary policy processes: Understanding innovative economies and future resilience," MPRA Paper 52689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005.
"Models of knowledge and systems of governance,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 51-73, June.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005. "Models Of Knowledge And Systems Of Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200501, University of Turin.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Julio López Gallardo & Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid & Martín Puchet Anyul, 2006. "Financial Fragility And Financial Crisis In Mexico," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 365-388, July.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo Bernal Verdugo, 2011.
"Multifactor productivity and its determinants: an empirical analysis for Mexican manufacturing,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 293-308, December.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo E. Bernal Verdugo, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity and its Determinants: Al Empirical Analysis for Mexican Manufacturing," Working Papers 2007-09, Banco de México.
- Mytelka, Lynn K. & Smith, Keith, 2002. "Policy learning and innovation theory: an interactive and co-evolving process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1467-1479, December.
- Dutrénit, Gabriela & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O. & Arias Navarro, Argenis, 2003. "Diferencias en el perfil de acumulación de capacidades tecnológicas en tres empresas mexicanas," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(277), pages 109-165, enero-mar.
- Metcalfe, J.S. & James, Andrew & Mina, Andrea, 2005. "Emergent innovation systems and the delivery of clinical services: The case of intra-ocular lenses," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1283-1304, November.
- Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney, 1994. "Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Bjorn Johnson & Birgitte Gregersen, 1995. "Systems of innovation and economic integration," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 1-18.
- Manuel Albaladejo, "undated". "Determinants and Policies to Foster the Competitiveness of SME Clusters: Evidence from Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps71, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Mario, Cimoli, 2005.
"Heterogeneidad estructural, asimetrías tecnológicas y crecimiento en América Latina
[Structural heterogeneity, technological asymmetries and growth in Latin America]," MPRA Paper 3832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maloney, William F. & Perry, Guillermo, 2005. "Hacia una política de innovación eficiente en América Latina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 2003.
"The microfoundations of macroeconomics: an evolutionary perspective,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 2000. "The Microfoundations of Macroeconomics: An Evolutionary Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-021/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- G. Avnimelech & M. Teubal, 2008. "From Direct Support Of Business Sector R&D/Innovation To Targeting Venture Capital/Private Equity: A Catching-Up Innovation And Technology Policy Life Cycle Perspective," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 153-172.
- Paulo N. Figueiredo, 2001. "Technological Learning and Competitive Performance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2373, April.
- Murmann, J. Peter, 2002. "The coevolution of industries and national institutions: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 02-14, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Reardon, Thomas & Flores, Luis, 2006. "Viewpoint: "Customized competitiveness" strategies for horticultural exporters - Central America focus with lessons from and for other regions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 483-503, December.
- Docquier, Frédéric, 2006. "Brain Drain and Inequality Across Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 2440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bach, Stephen, 2006. "International Mobility of Health Professionals: Brain Drain or Brain Exchange?," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kye Woo Lee, 1998. "An alternative technical education system : a case study of Mexico," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20107, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid & Martín Puchet & Eduardo Moreno, 2014. "Economic growth, innovation and inequality in Latin America: improvements, setbacks and pending issues post-Washington Consensus," Chapters,in: National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development, chapter 11, pages 304-348 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
- Arturo Torres & Rosalba Casas & Claudia De Fuentes & Alexandre O. Vera-Cruz, 2014. "Strategies and governance of the Mexican system of innovation: challenges for an inclusive development," Chapters,in: National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development, chapter 2, pages 34-67 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1361-1369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Arza & Claudia Vazquez, 2012. "Firms’ linkages with universities and public research institutes in Argentina: factors driving the selection of different channels," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 47-72, March.
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Morris Teubal, 2011. "Coevolution, Emergence and Economic Development: Some Lessons from the Israeli and Mexican Experience," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation policies; science; technology; national innovation system; mexico;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .