Agricultural Technology and Marketing Margins in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarp Jensen, Henning & Tarp, Finn, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Spatial Inequality: A Methodological Innovation in Vietnamese Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- C. Arndt & H.T. Jensen & S. Robinson & F. Tarp, 2000.
"Marketing Margins and Agricultural Technology in Mozambique,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 121-137, October.
- Arndt, Channing & Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 1999. "Marketing margins and agricultural technology in Mozambique:," TMD discussion papers 43, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy Lessons from Two-Sector Models," CUDARE Working Papers 198566, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Finn Tarp, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Spatial Inequality: a Methodological Innovation in a Vietnamese Perspective," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 69-86, February.
- Tarp Jensen, Henning & Tarp, Finn, 2003. "Trade Liberalisation and Spatial Inequality: Methodological Innovations in Vietnamese Perspective," MPRA Paper 63630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Penzhorn, Niels & Arndt, Channing, 2002. "Maize Markets In Mozambique: Testing For Market Integration," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 2).
- Arndt, Channing & Strzepeck, Kenneth & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James & Fant, Charles & Wright, Len, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change An Integrated Biophysical and Economic Assessment for Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2004. "On Trade Policy Reform and the Missing Revenue: an Application to Mozambique," Discussion Papers 04-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2008. "Trade Policy Reform and the Missing Revenue †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(1), pages 131-160, January.
- Arndt, Channing & Wobst, Peter, 2002. "HIV/AIDS and labor markets in Tanzania," TMD discussion papers 102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arndt, Channing & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Inequality and Poverty Impacts of Trade Distortions in Mozambique," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 52794, World Bank.
- Arndt, Channing, 2005. "The Doha Trade Round and Mozambique," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3717, The World Bank.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn, 2003. "Trade Policy Reform and the Missing Revenue: A Gendered Analysis for Mozambique," MPRA Paper 62441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; Agricultural Technology and Marketing Margins in Vietnam; Agricultural Technology;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.