Türkiye’de Tarım Sektöründe Kullanılan Mazota Yönelik Vergi ve Destekler
[Taxes and Subsidies for Diesel Fuel Used in Turkey's Agricultural]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foreman, Linda F., 2006. "Characteristics and Production Costs of U.S. Corn Farms, 2001," Economic Information Bulletin 7205, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Short, Sara D. & Livezey, Janet S., 2004. "Characteristics and Production Costs," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDiesel Fuel; Tax; Subsidization; Agriculture; Turkey;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .