Birth Order and Education: Evidence from a Korean Cohort
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jasmin Kantarevic & Stéphane Mechoulan, 2006.
"Birth Order, Educational Attainment, and Earnings: An Investigation Using the PSID,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Kantarevic, Jasmin & Mechoulan, Stéphane, 2005. "Birth Order, Educational Attainment and Earnings: An Investigation Using the PSID," IZA Discussion Papers 1789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behrman, Jere R & Taubman, Paul, 1986. "Birth Order, Schooling, and Earnings," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 121-145, July.
- Amalia R. Miller, 2009. "Motherhood Delay and the Human Capital of the Next Generation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 154-158, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015.
"Effects of Siblings and Birth Order on Income Redistribution Preferences: Evidence Based on Japanese General Social Survey,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 589-606, April.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Effects of siblings and birth order on income redistribution preferences: Evidence based on Japanese General Social Survey," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_23, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Effects of siblings and birth order on income redistribution preferences," MPRA Paper 38658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBirth order; education;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-01-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .