Previsioni delle Spese del Bilancio dello Stato attraverso i flussi di contabilità finanziaria
[Forecasting Budget Expenditures using budget entities]
Forecasting Budget expenditures using Budget balance intra annual data
|Date of creation:||Oct 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J., 2010.
"Should quarterly government finance statistics be used for fiscal surveillance in Europe?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 794-807, October.
- Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J., 2008. "Should quarterly government finance statistics be used for fiscal surveillane in Europe?," Working Paper Series 0937, European Central Bank.
- Onorante, Luca & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J. & Signorini, Sara, 2010.
"The usefulness of infra-annual government cash budgetary data for fiscal forecasting in the euro area,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 98-119, January.
- Onorante, Luca & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J. & Signorini, Sara, 2008. "The usefulness of infra-annual government cash budgetary data for fiscal forecasting in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0901, European Central Bank.
- Teresa Leal & Diego J. Pedregal & Javier J. Pérez, 2009. "Short-term monitoring of the Spanish Government balance with mixed-frequencies models," Working Papers 0931, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.