ISBEM: An econometric model for the Italian State Budget Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catapano, Cristina & Cesaroni, Tatiana & Fontana, Alessandro & Monacelli, Daniela, 2008.
"L'individuazione di un benchmark per il fabbisogno di spesa dei comuni italiani: un'analisi per gruppi omogenei
[The identification of a benchmark for the expenditure requirements of italian munici," MPRA Paper 59865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J., 2010.
"Should quarterly government finance statistics be used for fiscal surveillance in Europe?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 794-807, October.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Pedregal, Diego J., 2008. "Should quarterly government finance statistics be used for fiscal surveillane in Europe?," Working Paper Series 937, European Central Bank.
- Giuseppe Bianchi & Tatiana Cesaroni & Ottavio Ricchi, 2013.
"Previsioni delle spese del bilancio dello Stato attraverso i flussi di contabilità finanziaria,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 271-326, January-M.
- Bianchi, Giuseppe & Cesaroni, Tatiana & Ricchi, Ottavio, 2010.
"Previsioni delle Spese del Bilancio dello Stato attraverso i flussi di contabilità finanziaria
[Forecasting Budget Expenditures using budget entities]," MPRA Paper 27440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Giuseppe & Cesaroni, Tatiana & Ricchi, Ottavio, 2010. "Previsioni delle Spese del Bilancio dello Stato attraverso i flussi di contabilità finanziaria
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal forecasting; budget state expenditures; intra annual cash data; econometric models.;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2015-08-13 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2015-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:lleewp:15120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanna Vallanti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.