Non-Probabilistic Decision Making with Memory Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huck Steffen & Sarin Rajiv, 2004.
"Players With Limited Memory,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, September.
- Steffen Huck & Rajiv Sarin, 2000. "Players with Limited Memory," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1645, Econometric Society.
- Sarin, Rajiv, 2000. "Decision Rules with Bounded Memory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 151-160, January.
- Sarin, Rajiv & Vahid, Farshid, 1999. "Payoff Assessments without Probabilities: A Simple Dynamic Model of Choice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 294-309, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive learning; constrained memory; bandit problem; non-probabilistic choice;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .