An Application of Constant Market Share Analysis for the Study of Firm Profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Milana, Carlo, 1988. "Constant-market-shares analysis and index number theory," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 453-478.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuanhua Feng & Zhichao Guo & Christian Peitz, 2014.
"A Tree-form Constant Market Share Model for Growth Causes in International Trade Based on Multi-level Classification,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 207-228, June.
- Yuanhua Feng & Zhichao Guo & Christian Peitz & Xiangyong Tan, 2011. "A tree-form constant market share model for growth causes in international trade based on multi-level classification," Working Papers CIE 42, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsconstant market share analysis; return on investment; return on sales; rotation of invested capital; comparison over time; comparison over countries;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .