E-learning as internationalization strategy in higher education: Lecturer’s and student’s perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 2005. "The future of business schools," MPRA Paper 44888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janis Eglitis & Ludmila Panina, 2010. "Tertiary Education In Latvia Today And Tomorrow," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 93-97, February.
More about this item
KeywordsE-learning; Higher education; Students; Academic staff; Estonia;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-04-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-09 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2007-04-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2007-04-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .