|University of Tartu, Pärnu College Room 260 Ringi 35, Pärnu 80012 Estonia|
Department of Entrepreneurship Tartu, Estonia
: (372) 44 50 521
Ringi 35, 80010 Pärnu
RePEc:edi:dbputee (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Mihhailova, Gerda, 2007. "Virtual teams – just a theoretical concept or a widely used practice?," MPRA Paper 11043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihhailova, Gerda, 2005. "E-learning as internationalization strategy in higher education: Lecturer’s and student’s perspective," MPRA Paper 2578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Gerda Mihhailova & Kulno Türk, 2006. "Charismatic aspect of transformational leadership and its role in creating organizational culture," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: National and international aspects of organizational culture, volume 24, chapter 7, pages 172-194 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Gerda Mihhailova & Kulno Türk, 2003. "Leadership’s influence on company success and employees’ work satisfaction as indicated by the MLQ questionnaire (the case of AS Cibus)," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: Organisational Culture in Estonia : Manifestations and Consequences, volume 16, chapter 8, pages 151-169 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mihhailova, Gerda, 2005.
"E-learning as internationalization strategy in higher education: Lecturer’s and student’s perspective,"
2578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Janis Eglitis & Ludmila Panina, 2010. "Tertiary Education In Latvia Today And Tomorrow," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 4(1), pages 93-97, February.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gerda Mihhailova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.