Report NEP-HRM-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferrante, Francesco & Sabatini, Fabio, 2007. "Education, social capital and entrepreneurial selection in Italy," MPRA Paper 2451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 13000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihhailova, Gerda, 2005. "E-learning as internationalization strategy in higher education: Lecturer’s and student’s perspective," MPRA Paper 2578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Arntz, Melanie, 2006. "What attracts human capital? Understanding the skill composition of interregional job matches in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maik T. Schneider, 2007. "Knowledge Codification and Endogenous Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/65, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard Stanton & Josef Zechner, 2007. "Human Capital, Bankruptcy and Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 13014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anneli Kaasa, 2007. "Effects Of Different Dimensions Of Social Capital On Innovation: Evidence From Europe At The Regional Level," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 51, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2006. "Labor productivity in Europe: Evidence from a sample of regions," CREPP Working Papers 0608, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:617 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenn Ariga & Giorgio Brunello, 2007. "Does Secondary School Tracking Affect Performance? Evidence from IALS," KIER Working Papers 630, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marcus Tamm, 2007. "Does Money Buy Higher Schooling? Evidence from Secondary School Track Choice in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 0055, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Kuan Xu & Zhengxi Lin, 2007. "Participation in Employer-sponsored Training in Canada: Role of Firm Characteristics and Worker Attributes," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive paperb1_7_ic_workingpaper, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Zeiss, Christopher, 2006. "The effects of short-term training measures on the individual unemployment duration in West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-65, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erich Neuwirth, 2006. "PISA 2000: Sample Weight Problems in Austria," OECD Education Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.