Report NEP-EDU-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Justine S. Hastings & Jeffrey M. Weinstein, 2007. "No Child Left Behind: Estimating the Impact on Choices and Student Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 13009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:617 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenn Ariga & Giorgio Brunello, 2007. "Does Secondary School Tracking Affect Performance? Evidence from IALS," KIER Working Papers 630, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Justine S. Hastings & Richard Van Weelden & Jeffrey Weinstein, 2007. "Preferences, Information, and Parental Choice Behavior in Public School Choice," NBER Working Papers 12995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Tamm, 2007. "Does Money Buy Higher Schooling? Evidence from Secondary School Track Choice in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 0055, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Mihhailova, Gerda, 2005. "E-learning as internationalization strategy in higher education: Lecturer’s and student’s perspective," MPRA Paper 2578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erich Neuwirth, 2006. "PISA 2000: Sample Weight Problems in Austria," OECD Education Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Ferrante, Francesco & Sabatini, Fabio, 2007. "Education, social capital and entrepreneurial selection in Italy," MPRA Paper 2451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2007. "On the Edge: Securing a Sustainable Future for Higher Education," OECD Education Working Papers 7, OECD Publishing.
- John Schmitt & Ben Zipperer, 2006. "Is the U.S. a Good Model for Reducing Social Exclusion in Europe?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2006-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Heather Boushey, 2006. "Tag Team-Parenting," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2006-20, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:col:001035:002900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore