Report NEP-KNM-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaela Trippl & Gunther Maier, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Maik T. Schneider, 2007. "Knowledge Codification and Endogenous Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/65, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Antonino Vaccaro & Stefano Brusoni & Francisco Veloso, 2007. "The Role of Virtual Design Tools on Knowledge Replication and Recombination: An Empirical Investigation," KITeS Working Papers 198, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2007.
- Federica Saliola & Antonello Zanfei, 2007. "Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of technology transfer," Working Papers 0710, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information technology as knowledge management enabler in product development. An empirical evidence," Working Papers Economia wp07-08, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Katsuya Takii, 2007. "The Persistence of Differences in Productivity, Wages, Skill Mixes and Profits Between Firms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Toole, Andrew A., 2006. "Business R&D and the Interplay of R&D Subsidies and Market Uncertainty," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-55, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Eddie Dekel & Drew Fudenberg, 2006. "Topologies on Type," Discussion Papers 1417, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Verweij. G., 2007. "Opening services markets within Europe; modelling foreign establishments in a CGE framework," CPB Discussion Paper 80, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Influence of structure and ownership of lignite opencast mine and power plant bilateral monopoly on its operation," MPRA Paper 2467, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2007.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Guerzoni, 2007. "Size and sophistication: the two faces of demand," KITeS Working Papers 197, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
- Mihhailova, Gerda, 2005. "E-learning as internationalization strategy in higher education: Lecturer’s and student’s perspective," MPRA Paper 2578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.