Report NEP-CSE-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Poot, 2007. "Demographic Change and Regional Competitiveness: The Effects of Immigration and Ageing," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-64, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yaw Opoku-Ankomah & Youssouf Dembélé & Ben Y. Ampomah & Léopold Somé, 2006. "Institutional adaptation for integrated water resources management: An effective strategy for managing Asian River Basins," IWMI Working Papers H038706, International Water Management Institute.
- Bourdeau de Fontenay, Alain & Liebenau, Jonathan & Savin, Brian, 2005. "A New View of Scale and Scope in the Telecommunications Industry: Implications for Competition and Innovation," MPRA Paper 2516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 2007. "Clusters and Innovation: Beijing's Hi-technology Industry Cluster and Guangzhou's Automobile Industry Cluster," IDE Discussion Papers 89, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mihhailova, Gerda, 2005. "E-learning as internationalization strategy in higher education: Lecturer’s and student’s perspective," MPRA Paper 2578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Federica Saliola & Antonello Zanfei, 2007. "Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of technology transfer," Working Papers 0710, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Hongwei Gui & Rudolf M¨uller & Rakesh V. Vohra, 2004. "Dominant Strategy Mechanisms with Multidimensional Types," Discussion Papers 1392, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Giulio Bottazzi, 2007. "A comment on the relationship between firms' size and growth rate," LEM Papers Series 2007/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.