Clusters and Innovation: Beijing's Hi-technology Industry Cluster and Guangzhou's Automobile Industry Cluster
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFlowchart approach; Prioritization; Innovation; Guangzhou; Beijing; Universities; Local government; China; Industrial estate; Industrial policy; Research organization; Automobile industry; フローチャート・アプローチ; 優先順位付け; 革新; 広州; 北京; 大学; 地方政府; 中国; 工業地帯; 産業政策; 研究機関; 自動車産業;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-04-09 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2007-04-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2007-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .