Report NEP-CNA-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maren A. Lau, 2006. "An analysis of the travel motivation of tourists from the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers FNU-108, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2006.
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp08-2007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sangui Wang & Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles & Yingxing Li & Yun Li, 2007. "Inequality and Poverty in China during Reform," Working Papers PMMA 2007-07, PEP-PMMA.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2007. "Hot Money Inflows and Monetary Stability in China: How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 161, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Richard, Carney, 2007. "Contested Capitalism: Financial Politics and Implications for China," MPRA Paper 2432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mizuno, Junko, 2007. "Differences in Technology Transfers to China Among European and Japanese Elevator Companies," IDE Discussion Papers 93, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eric Girardin & Zhenya Liu, 2007. "The financial integration of China: New evidence on temporally aggregated data for the A-share market," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 160, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri & Willmann, Gerald, 2007. "Substitutability and protectionism : Latin America's trade policy and imports from China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4188, The World Bank.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 2007. "Clusters and Innovation: Beijing's Hi-technology Industry Cluster and Guangzhou's Automobile Industry Cluster," IDE Discussion Papers 89, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Shi Li & Pingping Wang & Ximing Yue, 2007. "The Causes of Chronic and Transient Poverty and Their Implications for Poverty Reduction Policy in Rural China," Working Papers PMMA 2007-12, PEP-PMMA.
- Qingfang Wang, 2007. "How Does Geography Matter in Ethnic Labor Market Segmentation Process? A Case Study of Chinese Immigrants in the San Francisco CMSA," Working Papers 07-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.