Bologna: Far from a Model, Just a Process for a While…
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawawini, Gabriel, 2005. "The future of business schools," MPRA Paper 44888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAACSB; Accreditation; Bologna Process; Business Education; EFMD; MBA; Ranking;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-06-17 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2006-06-17 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-06006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .