Corporate strategies – the institutional approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Miller, Danny, 1976. "A contingency framework for the design of accounting information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Masters, Adrian M, 1998. "Efficiency of Investment in Human and Physical Capital in a Model of Bilateral Search and Bargaining," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 477-494, May.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Søren Kyhl, 1999. "Ownership Structure as a Signal of Managerial Ability," Discussion Papers 99-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2010. "Patterns of technological progress and corporate innovation," MPRA Paper 25186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William C. Brainard & Matthew D. Shapiro & John B. Shoven, 1990. "Fundamental Value and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 3452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1996. "A Microfoundation for Social Increasing Returns in Human Capital Accumulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 779-804.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional economics; strategy; corporation;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-09-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MIC-2010-09-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .