Report NEP-CSE-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Perrot, Radhika & Filippov, Sergey, 2010. "Localisation strategies of firms in wind energy technology development," MERIT Working Papers 047, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hellerstedt, Karin & Wennberg, Karl, 2010. "Emergence of Firms: A Sociogeographic Demand Side Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 156, The Ratio Institute.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2010. "Regional Tourism Competition in the Baltic States: a Spatial Stochastic Frontier Approach," MPRA Paper 25052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lionel Fontagné & Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Clustering the Winners: the French Policy of Competitiveness Clusters," Working Papers 2010-18, CEPII research center.
- Todd M. Gabe & Jaison R. Abel & Adrienne Ross & Kevin Stolarick, 2010. "Knowledge in cities," Staff Reports 470, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2010. "Corporate strategies – the institutional approach," MPRA Paper 25190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2010. "Patterns of technological progress and corporate innovation," MPRA Paper 25186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone & Tommaso Cinti, 2010. "Technological innovation in creative clusters. The case of laser in conservation of artworks in Florence," IERMB Working Paper in economics 1002, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Arti Grover, 2010. "The Role of Technological Complexity and Absorptive Capacity in Internalization Decision," Working Papers id:2843, eSocialSciences.