Assessing EU-10 Banking Sector's Resilience to Credit Losses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
- Sugawara, Naotaka & Sulla, Victor & Taylor, Ashley & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2010.
"The Crisis Hits Home: Stress-Testing Households in Europe and Central Asia,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 12, pages 1-4, May.
- Erwin R. Tiongson & Naotaka Sugawara & Victor Sulla & Ashley Taylor & Anna I. Gueorguieva & Victoria Levin & Kalanidhi Subbarao, 2010. "The Crisis Hits Home : Stress-Testing Households in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2396.
- Naotaka Sugawara & Victor Sulla & Ashley Taylor & Erwin R. Tiongson, 2010. "The Crisis Hits Home : Stress-Testing Households in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10185, The World Bank.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEU10; credit losses; banking sector; banking crisis;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-09-18 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-09-18 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .