Report NEP-EEC-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism in Crisis: Lessons for Europe from the US," Working Papers 1002, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 10 Sep 2010.
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz, 2010. "Monetary Transmission Right from the Start: The (Dis)Connection Between the Money Market and the ECB’s Main Refinancing Rates," Working Papers 1011, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 15 Jul 2010.
- Oliver Holtemöller & Götz Zeddies, 2010. "Has the Euro Increased International Price Elasticities?," IWH Discussion Papers 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Peijie Wang, 2010. "A Triangular Analysis of Exchange Rate Determination and Adjustments - The case of RMB, the US dollar and the euro," Working Papers 2010-FIN-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Clerc, L. & Bordes, C., 2010. "The art of central banking of the ECB and the separation principle," Working papers 290, Banque de France.
- Persson, Maria & Bourdet, Yves, 2010. "Completing the EU Customs Union. The Effects of Trade Procedure Harmonization," Working Paper Series 848, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010. "Exploring the Duration of EU Imports," Working Paper Series 849, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Honohan, Patrick & Donovan, Donal & Gorecki, Paul & Mottiar, Rafique, 2010. "The Irish Banking Crisis: Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy," MPRA Paper 24896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piatkowski, Marcin & Zalduendo, Juan, 2010. "Assessing EU-10 Banking Sector's Resilience to Credit Losses," MPRA Paper 24631, University Library of Munich, Germany.