Accesibilidad al régimen contributivo de salud en Colombia: caso de la población rural migrante
[Accessibility to the contributing regime of health in Colombia: the case of the migrant rural population]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Santiago Arroyo & Luis Miguel TOvar, 2009. "Accesibilidad al régimen contributivo de salud en Colombia: caso de la población rural migrante," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and ethnic inequality in health and health care in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003413, FEDESARROLLO.
- Sandra Rodríguez & Paola Roldán, 2008. "Estimación de los determinantes del acceso a los servicios de salud en la region Caribe," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 007109, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
More about this item
KeywordsAcceso a Salud; Régimen Contributivo; Modelo Logit; Migrantes;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.