Report NEP-MIG-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Nottmeyer, 2010. "Does Intermarriage Pay Off?: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1044, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Howard Bodenhorn & Carolyn M. Moehling & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2010. "Immigration: America's nineteenth century "law and order problem"?," NBER Working Papers 16266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lilo Locher, 2010. "Testing for the Option Value of Migration," Working Papers id:2763, eSocialSciences.
- Niknami, Susan, 2010. "Intergenerational Transmission of Education among Immigrant Mothers and their Daughters in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:10, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Grady, Patrick, 2010. "Some Observations on Net Fiscal Transfers to Recent Immigrants Resulting From Income Taxes and Government Transfer Programs," MPRA Paper 24402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grady, Patrick, 2010. "An Analysis of the Underlying Causes of the Poor Performance of Recent Immigrants Using the 2006 Census PUMF and Some Observations on Their Implications for Immigration Policy," MPRA Paper 24403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Gibson & David Mckenzie, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of ‘Brain Drain’ of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries," Working Papers in Economics 10/05, University of Waikato.
- Ruist, Joakim & Bigsten, Arne, 2010. "Wage Effects of Labor Migration with International Capital Mobility," Working Papers in Economics 464, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Giles, John & Murtazashvili, Irina, 2010. "A control function approach to estimating dynamic probit models with endogenous regressors, with an application to the study of poverty persistence in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5400, The World Bank.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2010. "Conceptualising Mobility," Discussion Papers 1218, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Arroyo, Santiago & Tovar, Luís, 2009.
"Accesibilidad al régimen contributivo de salud en Colombia: caso de la población rural migrante
[Accessibility to the contributing regime of health in Colombia: the case of the migrant rural popula," MPRA Paper 24393, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2009.