Invasive species management in two-patch environments: Agricultural damage control in the raccoon (procyon lotor) problem, Hokkaido, Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Koji Kotani & Hiromasa Ishii & Hiroyuki Matsuda & Tohru Ikeda, 2009. "Invasive Species Management in Two-Patch Environments: Agricultural Damage Control in the Raccoon (Procyon Lotor Problem, Hokkaido, Japan)," Working Papers EMS_2009_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, Claire W. & Skonhoft, Anders, 2006.
"Marine reserves: A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 466-476, May.
- Anders Skonhoft & Claire Armstrong, 2005. "Marine reserves. A bio-economic model with asymmetric density dependent migration," Working Paper Series 5005, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Moxnes, Erling, 2003. "Uncertain measurements of renewable resources: approximations, harvesting policies and value of accuracy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Reed, William J., 1979. "Optimal escapement levels in stochastic and deterministic harvesting models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 350-363, December.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2002. "The Economics of Controlling a Stochastic Biological Invasion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1311-1316.
- Mark Eiswerth & Wayne Johnson, 2002. "Managing Nonindigenous Invasive Species: Insights from Dynamic Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 319-342, November.
- Perrings, Charles, 2005. "Mitigation and adaptation strategies for the control of biological invasions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 315-325, February.
More about this item
Keywordscatchability; meta-population; local extermination; removal effort; density dependent migration;
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.