Programs on Invasive Species Management under Growth Uncertainty and Measurement Error
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroyuki Matsuda, 2006. "Dynamic Economic Analysis on Invasive Species Management: Some Policy Implications of Catchability," Working Papers EMS_2006_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Reed, William J., 1979. "Optimal escapement levels in stochastic and deterministic harvesting models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 350-363, December.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Sethi, Gautam & Costello, Christopher & Fisher, Anthony & Hanemann, Michael & Karp, Larry, 2005.
"Fishery management under multiple uncertainty,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 300-318, September.
- Sethi, Gautam & Costello, Christopher & Fisher, Anthony C. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Karp, Larry, 2004. "Fishery Management Under Multiple Uncertainty," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8122f9d2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lars J. Olson & Santanu Roy, 2002. "The Economics of Controlling a Stochastic Biological Invasion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1311-1316.
- Mark Eiswerth & Wayne Johnson, 2002. "Managing Nonindigenous Invasive Species: Insights from Dynamic Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 319-342, November.
- Clark, Colin W. & Kirkwood, Geoffrey P., 1986. "On uncertain renewable resource stocks: Optimal harvest policies and the value of stock surveys," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-244, September.
- Pimentel, David & Zuniga, Rodolfo & Morrison, Doug, 2005. "Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 273-288, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroyuki Matsuda, 2008.
"Optimal escapement levels on renewable resource management under process uncertainty: some implications of convex unit harvest cost,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 9(2), pages 107-118, June.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroyuki Matsuda, 2008. "Optimal Escapement Levels on Renewable Resource Management under Process Uncertainty: Some Implications of Convex Unit Harvest Cost," Working Papers EMS_2008_05, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomic model; invasive species management; growth uncertainty; measurement error; stochastic dynamic programming; value of optimal program;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2007_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .