Local governments opting for PPPs in the schools sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eoin Reeves & James Ryan, 2007.
"Piloting Public-Private Partnerships: Expensive Lessons from Ireland's Schools' Sector,"
Public Money & Management,
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 27(5), pages 331-338, November.
- Eoin Reeves & James Ryan, 2007. "Piloting Public-Private Partnerships: Expensive Lessons from Ireland's Schools' Sector," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 331-338, November.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:8:p:1321-1345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bing Li & A. Akintoye & P. J. Edwards & C. Hardcastle, 2005. "Critical success factors for PPP/PFI projects in the UK construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 459-471.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024.
- Marques, Rui Cunha & Berg, Sanford V, 2010. "Revisiting the strengths and limitations of regulatory contracts in infrastructure industries," MPRA Paper 32890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stern, J., 2000. "Electricity and telecommunications regulatory institutions in small and developing countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 131-157, September.
- Steven Tadelis, 2009.
"Auctions Versus Negotiations in Procurement: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 372-399, October.
- Patrick Bajari & Robert McMillan & Steven Tadelis, "undated". "Auctions versus Negotiations in Procurement: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 02007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bajari & Robert S. McMillan & Steve Tadelis, 2003. "Auctions Versus Negotiations in Procurement: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 9757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yescombe, E. R. & Yescombe, E. R., 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750680547.
- Stigler, George J., 1983. "The Organization of Industry," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226774329, June.
More about this item
Keywordscontract management; public-private partnerships (PPP); public tender; risk allocation; schools;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2010-05-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-05-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.