The Organization of Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Raising Awareness of Anticompetitive Behavior in the Financial Sector of the PRC," ADB Reports RPT135443-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 15 May 2013.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:524-539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, João & Cruz, Nuno & Cunha Marques, Rui, 2010. "Local governments opting for PPPs in the schools sector," MPRA Paper 22558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Mesnard, Louis, 2009.
"Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 663-677, December.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2009. "Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?," Post-Print hal-00398663, HAL.
- Mesnard, Louis de, 2009. "Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2009-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Marek Loužek, 2011.
"George Stigler - sto let od narození
[100 Years Since the Birth of George Stigler]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 407-424.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1997. "Incentives in Basic Research," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 167-197, January.
- de Mesnard, Louis, 2011.
"More firms, more competition? The case of the fourth operator in France's mobile phone market,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 186-195, April.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2010. "More firms, more competition? The case of the fourth operator in France's mobile phone market," Post-Print hal-00546876, HAL.
- Aurélien Portuese, 2012. "Law and economics of the European multilingualism," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 279-325, October.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004.
"Why Barriers to Entry Are Barriers to Understanding,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 466-470, May.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2004. "Why Barriers to Entry are Barriers to Understanding," NBER Working Papers 10577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Allen, 1986. "Can Union Labor Ever Cost Less?," NBER Working Papers 2019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald Trabold, 1995. "Market Spreading versus Market Concentration: The Choice of Export Marketing Strategies Reconsidered," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(4), pages 573-589.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:467-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Galetovic & Juan Ricardo Inostroza, 2004. "Transmisión eléctrica y la “ley corta”: por qué licitar es (mucho) mejor que regular (Electricity transmission and the short law: why offering for tender is [much] better than regulation)," Documentos de Trabajo 177, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Huo, Dong & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2013. "When Category-based Indices Encounter Non-independent Categories: Solving the Taxonomy Issue in Resource-based Empirical Studies," MPRA Paper 56186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stagnaro, Carlo & Amenta, Carlo & Di Croce, Giulia & Lavecchia, Luciano, 2017.
"La liberalizzazione del mercato elettrico - Una proposta per superare la maggior tutela
[The liberalization of Italy's retail electricity market: a policy proposal]," MPRA Paper 81768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Li, Huijuan & Wang, Fei, 2013. "Selecting alternative industries for Chinese resource cities based on intra- and inter-regional comparative advantages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 82-88.
- Michael C. Keeley, 1984. "The economics of firm size: implications from labor-market studies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 5-21.
- Kotsios, Panayotis, 2010. "Regulatory Barriers to Entry in Industrial Sectors," MPRA Paper 27976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226774329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.