Un nuevo enfoque para el análisis y calificación del Sistema Cooperativo Ecuatoriano
[A new approach to the analysis and rating Ecuadorian Cooperative System]
This document exposes a EWS that is based on two models, the first corresponds to a full econometric model such as the Logistics and the second is a financial model based on OVT for the KMV model. Both models are based on financial indicators CAMEL evaluation methodology for the Cooperative System of Ecuador, so that they become an easy tool for interpretation by the entities that comprise this system as well as the regulator and supervisor, giving rise to easily identify financial crisis phenomena. The models exposed are considered inside the MPT where CAMEL is a traditional finance valuation model and Logit & KMV are new tools like a EWS. Hence, the three models CAMEL, KMV and Logit, are placed to the Ecuadorian cooperative reality in order to establish a rating of each entity that labors in the Cooperative System headed for analyze its current financial situation and identify possible vulnerability of the system.
|Date of creation:||16 Feb 2010|
|Date of revision:||05 Mar 2010|
|Publication status:||Published in Notas Tecnicas 1.1(2010): pp. 1-58|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Purdy, 2002. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Maldonado, Diego & Pazmiño, Mariela, 2008. "Nuevas Herramientas para la Administración del Riesgo Crediticio: El caso de una Cartera Crediticia Ecuatoriana
[New Management Tool for Credit Risk analysis: An aplication for Financial Institutio," MPRA Paper 17163, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Dec 2008.
- R. K. Pachauri & Sujata Gupta, 2002. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 127-128, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.