Perceptions of price fairness: An empirical research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maxwell, Sarah, 2002. "Rule-based price fairness and its effect on willingness to purchase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 191-212, April.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2008. "Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 15-25, 01-02.
- George A. Akerlof, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-569.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard, 1986. "Fairness as a Constraint on Profit Seeking: Entitlements in the Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 728-741, September.
- Graafland, J.J., 2002. "Sourcing ethics in the textile sector: The case of C&A," MPRA Paper 20769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dickson, Peter R. & Kalapurakal, Rosemary, 1994. "The use and perceived fairness of price-setting rules in the bulk electricity market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 427-448, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nur’Hidayah Che Ahmat & Salleh Mohd Radzi & Mohd Salehuddin Mohd Zahari & Rosmaliza Muhammad & Azdel Abdul Aziz & Nor Azmi Ahmad, 2011. "The Effect Of Factors Influencing The Perception Of Price Fairness Towards Customer Response Behaviors," Journal of Global Management, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 22-38, July.
- Nur’Hidayah Che Ahmat Author_Email: email@example.com & Salleh Mohd Radzi & Mohd Salehuddin Mohd Zahari & Rosmaliza Muhammad, 2011. "The Effect Of Factors Influencing The Perception Of Price Fairness Towards Customer Response Behaviors," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-169, Conference Master Resources.
- Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan, 2015. "How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 303-314.
- Sandra Rothenberger, 2015. "Fairness through Transparency: The Influence of Price Transparency on Consumer Perceptions of Price Fairness," Working Papers CEB 15-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsFair price; justice; fair trade; reference price;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.