Sourcing ethics in the textile sector: The case of C&A
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MaryAnn Reynolds & Kristi Yuthas, 2008. "Moral Discourse and Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 47-64, March.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2004. "Corporate social responsibility (CSR) as a model of "extended" corporate governance. an explanation based on the economic theories of social contract, reputation and reciprocal conformism," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 142, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Mani & Rajat Agrawal & Vinay Sharma, 2016. "Impediments to Social Sustainability Adoption in the Supply Chain: An ISM and MICMAC Analysis in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Niklas Egels-ZandÃ©n & Peter Hyllman, 2007. "Evaluating Strategies for Negotiating Workersâ€™ Rights in Transnational Corporations: The Effects of Codes of Conduct and Global Agreements on Workplace Democracy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 207-223, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3131-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Battaglia & Francesco Testa & Lara Bianchi & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness within SMEs of the Fashion Industry: Evidence from Italy and France," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, February.
- J. Graafland, 2010. "Do Markets Crowd Out Virtues? An Aristotelian Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Nijhof, A. & Graafland, J.J. & Kuijer de, O., 2009. "Exploration of an agenda for transparency in the construction industry," MPRA Paper 20274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Egels-ZandÃ©n & Evelina Wahlqvist, 2007. "Post-Partnership Strategies for Defining Corporate Responsibility: The Business Social Compliance Initiative," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 175-189, January.
- Gielissen, R. & Dutilh, C.E. & Graafland, J.J., 2008. "Perceptions of price fairness: An empirical research," MPRA Paper 20275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.J. Graafland & H. Smid, 2004.
"Reputation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Market Regulation,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 271-308.
- Graafland, J.J. & Smid, H., 2004. "Reputation, corporate social responsibility and market regulation," MPRA Paper 20772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geert Demuijnck, 2009. "From an Implicit Christian Corporate Culture to a Structured Conception of Corporate Ethical Responsibility in a Retail Company: A Case-Study in Hermeneutic Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 387-404, February.
- Kenneth M. Amaeshi & Onyeka K. Osuji & Paul Nnodim, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Supply Chains of Global Brands: A Boundaryless Responsibility? Clarifications, Exceptions and Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 223-234, August.
- J.J. Graafland & S.C.W. Eijffinger, 2004.
"Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies: Benchmarking, transparency and robustness,"
Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 403-426, September.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2004. "Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies : Benchmarking, transparency and robustness," Other publications TiSEM 3086f970-3051-4b5d-9c4a-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graafland, J.J., 2003. "Distribution of responsibility, ability and competition," MPRA Paper 20731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz Preuss & Jack Perschke, 2010. "Slipstreaming the Larger Boats: Social Responsibility in Medium-Sized Businesses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 531-551, April.
- Niklas Egels-ZandÃ©n, 2007. "Suppliersâ€™ Compliance with MNCsâ€™ Codes of Conduct: Behind the Scenes at Chinese Toy Suppliers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 45-62, September.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:126-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTextile sector; audit; sourcing; code of conduct; compliance; ethics; corporate social responsibility; child labour;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .