Sourcing ethics in the textile sector: The case of C&A
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Mani & Rajat Agrawal & Vinay Sharma, 2016. "Impediments to Social Sustainability Adoption in the Supply Chain: An ISM and MICMAC Analysis in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Niklas Egels-ZandÃ©n & Peter Hyllman, 2007. "Evaluating Strategies for Negotiating Workersâ€™ Rights in Transnational Corporations: The Effects of Codes of Conduct and Global Agreements on Workplace Democracy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 207-223, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3131-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Battaglia & Francesco Testa & Lara Bianchi & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness within SMEs of the Fashion Industry: Evidence from Italy and France," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, February.
- J. Graafland, 2010. "Do Markets Crowd Out Virtues? An Aristotelian Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Nijhof, A. & Graafland, J.J. & Kuijer de, O., 2009. "Exploration of an agenda for transparency in the construction industry," MPRA Paper 20274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Egels-ZandÃ©n & Evelina Wahlqvist, 2007. "Post-Partnership Strategies for Defining Corporate Responsibility: The Business Social Compliance Initiative," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 175-189, January.
- Gielissen, R. & Dutilh, C.E. & Graafland, J.J., 2008. "Perceptions of price fairness: An empirical research," MPRA Paper 20275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.J. Graafland & H. Smid, 2004.
"Reputation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Market Regulation,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 271-308.
- Graafland, J.J. & Smid, H., 2004. "Reputation, corporate social responsibility and market regulation," MPRA Paper 20772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geert Demuijnck, 2009. "From an Implicit Christian Corporate Culture to a Structured Conception of Corporate Ethical Responsibility in a Retail Company: A Case-Study in Hermeneutic Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 387-404, February.
- Kenneth M. Amaeshi & Onyeka K. Osuji & Paul Nnodim, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Supply Chains of Global Brands: A Boundaryless Responsibility? Clarifications, Exceptions and Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 223-234, August.
- J.J. Graafland & S.C.W. Eijffinger, 2004.
"Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies: Benchmarking, transparency and robustness,"
Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 403-426, September.
- Graafland, J.J. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2004. "Corporate social responsibility of Dutch companies : Benchmarking, transparency and robustness," Other publications TiSEM 3086f970-3051-4b5d-9c4a-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Graafland, J.J., 2003. "Distribution of responsibility, ability and competition," MPRA Paper 20731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz Preuss & Jack Perschke, 2010. "Slipstreaming the Larger Boats: Social Responsibility in Medium-Sized Businesses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 531-551, April.
- Niklas Egels-ZandÃ©n, 2007. "Suppliersâ€™ Compliance with MNCsâ€™ Codes of Conduct: Behind the Scenes at Chinese Toy Suppliers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 45-62, September.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:126-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTextile sector; audit; sourcing; code of conduct; compliance; ethics; corporate social responsibility; child labour;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .