Real Financial Integration among the East Asian Economies: A SURADF Panel Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chan Tze-Haw & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau, 2007. "Real Financial Integration among the East Asian Economies: A SURADF Panel Approach," Capital Markets Review, Malaysian Finance Association, vol. 15(1&2), pages 53-71.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Cerrato & Neil Kellard & Nicholas Sarantis, 2005. "The Purchasing Power Parity Persistence Paradigm: Evidence from Black Currency Markets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 34, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Chan Tze Haw & Khong Wye Leong Roy & Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2003.
"Dynamic Financial Linkages of Japan And Asean Economies: An Application of Real Interest Parity,"
Capital Markets Review,
Malaysian Finance Association, vol. 11(1&2), pages 23-40.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Khong, Wye Leong Roy & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2003. "Dynamic Financial Linkages of Japan and ASEAN Economies: An Application of Real Interest Parity," MPRA Paper 2209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Karlsson, Sune & Lothgren, Mickael, 2000.
"On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 249-255, March.
- Karlsson, Sune & Löthgren, Mickael, 1999. "On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 299, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Karfakis, Costas J & Moschos, Demetrios M, 1990.
"Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 389-394, August.
- Karfakis, C. J. & Moschos, D.M., 1990. "Interest Rate Linkages Within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 144, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Chiara Osbat, 2005.
"Testing for PPP: Should we use panel methods?,"
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 77-91, January.
- Anindya Banerjee & Massimiliano Marcellino & Chiara Osbat, "undated". "Testing for PPP: Should We Use Panel Methods?," Working Papers 186, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Massimiliano Marcellino & Chiara Osbat, 2002. "Testing for PPP: Should We Use Panel Methods?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 13, Royal Economic Society.
- George S. Tavlas, 1993. "The ‘New’ Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(6), pages 663-685, November.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McNown, Robert & Wallace, Myles, 2002. " Series-Specific Unit Root Tests with Panel Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(5), pages 527-546, December.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Raj Aggarwal & Chan Tze Haw, 2007.
"East Asian Real Exchange Rates and PPP: New Evidence from Panel-data Tests,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 103-119.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Aggarwal, Raj & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2005. "East Asian Real Exchange Rates and PPP: New Evidence from panel-data tests," MPRA Paper 2023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Mark J. Holmes, 2005. "Integration or Independence? An Alternative Assessment of Real Interest Rate Linkages in the European Union," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 34(3), pages 407-427, November.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1999. "Capital market integration in the Pacific Basin region: an impulse response analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 267-287, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2011.
"Real interest parity: A note on Asian countries using panel stationarity tests,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 550-557.
- Mark J. Holmes & JesÃºs Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "Real Interest Parity: A Note on Asian Countries Using Panel Stationarity Tests," Working Paper series 23_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "Real Interest Parity: A Note on Asian Countries Using Panel Stationarity Tests," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1117, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2011. "Real Interest Parity: A note on Asian countries using panel stationarity tests," Discussion Paper Series 2011_06, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2011.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluis Carrion-I-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2009. "Testing For Real Interest Rate Parity Using Panel Stationarity Tests With Dependence: A Note," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(1), pages 112-126, January.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2008. "International Parities among China and Her Major Trading Partners in Asia Pacific," MPRA Paper 15504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Interest Differentials; SURADF Panel Unit Root Test; Half-life; Confidence Intervals; Financial Integration;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .