Real Interest Rate Parity under Regime Shifts and Implications for Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Nagayasu, Jun, 2010.
"Structural breaks in the real exchange rate and real interest rate relationship,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 138-151.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Jun Nagayasu, 2008. "Structural Breaks in the Real Exchange Rate and Real Interest Rate Relationship," Working Papers 2008_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Nagayasu, Jun, 2008. "Structural Breaks in the Real Exchange Rate and Real Interest Rate Relationship," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-52, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Haw, Chan Tze & Fountas, Stilianos, 2005. "A panel study on real interest rate parity in East Asian countries: Pre- and post-liberalization era," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 69-85, August.
- Dreger, Christian, 2010.
"Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Real Interest Parity Condition?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 274-285.
- Dreger, Christian, 2010. "Does the nominal exchange rate regime affect the real interest parity condition?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 274-285, December.
- Christian Dreger, 2008. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Real Interest Parity Condition?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 819, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger, 2010. "Does the nominal exchange rate regime affect the real interest parity condition?," FIW Working Paper series 064, FIW.
- Christian Dreger, 2008. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Real Interest Parity Condition?," Working Paper / FINESS 1.1c, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amornthum, Somchai & Bonham, Carl S., 2011.
"Financial integration in the pacific basin region: RIP by PANIC attack?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1019-1033, October.
- Somchai Amornthum & Carl Bonham, 2008. "Financial Integration in the Pacific Basin Region: RIP by PANIC Attack?," Working Papers 200802, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Tze-Haw, 2002. "Dynamic financial linkages among the Asia Pacific economies: an empirical assessment of real interest parity condition," MPRA Paper 34642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirichand, Kavita & Vivian, Andrew & Wohar, Mark E., 2015.
"Examining real interest parity: Which component reverts quickest and in which regime?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 72-83.
- Kavita Sirichand & Andrew Vivian & Mark E.Wohar, 2014. "Examining real interest parity: which component reverts quickest and in which regime?," Discussion Paper Series 2014_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2014.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen Miller & Stephen Pollard, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis and Stochastic Convergence in the Euro Area," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 315-333, August.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Chan Tze Haw, 2009.
"The Real Interest Rate Differential: International Evidence Based On Non-Linear Unit Root Tests,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 83-94, January.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2007. "The real interest rate differential: international evidence based on nonlinear unit root tests," MPRA Paper 7300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maki, Daiki, 2012. "Tests for cointegration allowing for an unknown number of breaks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2011-2015.
- Ching-Chuan Tsong & Cheng-Feng Lee, 2013. "Further Evidence On Real Interest Rate Equalization: Panel Information, Non-Linearities And Structural Changes," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages 85-105, May.
- Koziol, Philipp, 2014. "Inflation and interest rate derivatives for FX risk management: Implications for exporting firms under real wealth," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 459-472.
- Christian Upper & Andreas Worms, 2003. "Real long-term interest rates and monetary policy: a cross-country perspective," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 234-257 Bank for International Settlements.
- Sekioua, Sofiane H., 2008. "Real interest parity (RIP) over the 20th century: New evidence based on confidence intervals for the largest root and the half-life," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 76-101, February.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2010. "Does Real Interest Rate Parity Hold For Oecd Countries? New Evidence Using Panel Stationarity Tests With Cross-Section Dependence And Structural Breaks," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(5), pages 568-590, November.
- Arusha Cooray, 2009. "Is the adjustment to real interest rate parity asymmetric?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 407-418, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:3:p:315-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Ming-Jen & Su, Che-Yi, 2015. "Does real interest rate parity really hold? New evidence from G7 countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 299-306.
- Salah A. Nusair, 2006. "Real Interest Rate Parity: Evidence from Industrialized Countries," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 425-457, November.
- Sofiane H. Sekioua, 2004. "Real interest parity (RIP) over the 20th century: New evidence based on confidence intervals for the dominant root and half-lives of shocks," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 91, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:68:y:2000:i:6:p:685-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.