Report NEP-CNA-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malory Greene & Nora Dihel & Przemyslaw Kowalski & Douglas C. Lippoldt, 2006. "China's Trade and Growth: Impact on Selected OECD Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- K. C. Fung & Alicia García-Herrero & Hitomi Iizaka & Alan Siu, 2006. "Hard or Soft? Institutional Reforms and Infrastructure Spending as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Working Papers 0616, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Castro, Lucio & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saslavsky, Daniel, 2007. "The impact of trade with China and India on Argentina's manufacturing employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4153, The World Bank.
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina & Wang, Lina, 2007. "Bank Efficiency in China, Rent Seeking versus X-inefficiency: A non-parametric Bootstrapping Approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Mar 2007.
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina, 2007. "Rational Inefficiency and non-performing loans in Chinese Banking: A non-parametric Bootstrapping Approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Haider A. Khan & Mariko Frame, 2007. "China's Energy Security: National Security, Ecological Balance and Regional Co-operation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-482, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Lau, Evan, 2005. "Real Financial Integration among the East Asian Economies: A SURADF Panel Approach," MPRA Paper 2021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus & Gao Jun & Xu Ling & Qian Juncheng, 2007. "Extending health insurance to the rural population : an impact evaluation of China's new cooperative medical scheme," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4150, The World Bank.
- Haddad, Mona, 2007. "Trade integration in East Asia : the Role of China and production networks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4160, The World Bank.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2006. "On the Importance of Equity in International Climate Policy: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A.T. Flegg & D.O. Allen, 2007. "Congestion in the Chinese automobile and textile industries revisited," Working Papers 0702, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.