Do U.S. Multinationals Engage In Sequential Choice?: Evidence from New Manufacturing Operations in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grether, David & Wilde, Louis, 1984. " An Analysis of Conjunctive Choice: Theory and Experiments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 373-385, March.
- Jean-Louis Muchielli & Florence Puech, 2004. "Globalization, agglomeration and FDI location: the case of French firms in Europe," Chapters,in: Multinational Firms’ Location and the New Economic Geography, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2008.
"An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 529-557.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2004. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stephen Yeaple & Volker Nocke, 2005. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," 2005 Meeting Papers 146, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2004. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 11003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subramanian Rangan, 2000. "Search and Deliberation in International Exchange: Microfoundations to Some Macro Patterns," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(2), pages 205-222, June.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 1997. "Effects of state and local public services on economic development," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 53-82.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Hideki Yamawaki, 2006. "The location of American and Japanese multinationals in Europe," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 157-173, November.
- Park, C Whan & Lessig, V Parker, 1981. " Familiarity and Its Impact on Consumer Decision Biases and Heuristics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 223-230, September.
More about this item
Keywordsnested logit; multinational companies; location choice;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .