An Econometric Analysis of Inter-State Variations in Women’s Labour Force Participation in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon & Jeemol Unni, 2001. "Education and Women's Labour Market Outcomes in India," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 173-195.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001.
"Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates,"
0124, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 2001.
- Aysit Tansel, 2001. "Economic Development and Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey: Time-Series Evidence and Cross-Province Estimates," ERC Working Papers 0105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2001.
- Claudia Goldin, 1994. "The U-Shaped Female Labor Force Function in Economic Development and Economic History," NBER Working Papers 4707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486789 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:sphecs:0260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhary, Ruchika. & Verick, Sher., 2014. "Female labour force participation in India and beyond," ILO Working Papers 994867893402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen’s Labour Force Participation; Interstate Variations; India;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2009-12-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .