Can Denmark’s Flexicurity System Be Replicated In Developing Countries? The Case Of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leschke, Janine & Schmid, Günther & Griga, Dorit, 2006. "On the marriage of flexibility and security: Lessons from the Hartz-reforms in Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2006-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Erol Taymaz & Sule Ozler, 2004. "Labor Market Policies and EU Accession: Problems and Prospects for Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0405, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2004.
- André Sapir, 2006.
"Globalization and the Reform of European Social Models,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 369-390, June.
- André Sapir, 2005. "Globalisation and the reform of European social models," Policy Contributions 31, Bruegel.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8112, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul VANDENBERG, 2010. "Is Asia adopting flexicurity?," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 149(1), pages 31-58, March.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2004. "Defining the flexicurity index in application to European countries," WSI Working Papers 122, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "Monitoring flexicurity policies in the EU with dedicated composite indicators," WSI Working Papers 137, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexicurity; Labor Market; Developing Countries; Danish Model;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-09-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-26 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.