Monitoring flexicurity policies in the EU with dedicated composite indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundogan, Naci, 2009. "Can Denmark’s Flexicurity System Be Replicated In Developing Countries? The Case Of Turkey," MPRA Paper 17470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ionete Anca, 2012. "Some Reflections On Flexicurity-The European Approach To Labour Market Policy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 94-99, December.
- Alois Guger, 2007. "WIFO White Paper: Labour Market Flexibility and Social Security," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 80(5), pages 469-481, May.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27454 is not listed on IDEAS
- GAYLE ALLARD & Cristina SimÃ³n & RAQUEL MARTIN, 2007. "Capturing Talent: Generation Y and European Labor Markets," Working Papers Economia wp07-15, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Toufik, Said & Arkhis, Mohammed-Amine & Oukhallou, Youssef, 2016. "The Impact of the Employment Protection Legislation Reform on the Labor Market’s Flexicurity in Morocco," MPRA Paper 75634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2007. "Analysis of the third European survey on working conditions with composite indicators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 468-499, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexicurity; employment security; social security; employment protection legislation; statistical indices;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .