A rank order and efficiency evaluation of the EU regions in a social framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kittel, Bernhard, 2002. "EMU, EU enlargement, and the European Social Model: Trends, challenges, and questions," MPIfG Working Paper 02/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Falk, Ita & Stark, Oded, 2001.
"Dynasties and Destiny: On the Roles of Altruism and Impatience in the Evolution of Consumption and Bequests,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 505-518.
- Althaler, Karl S. & Slavova, Tatjana, 2000. "DEA Problems under Geometrical or Probability Uncertainties of Sample Data," Economics Series 89, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stark, Oded & Falk, Ita, 2001. "Dynasties And Destiny: On The Roles Of Altruism And Impatience In The Evolution Of Consumption And Bequests," Discussion Papers 18749, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Afonso, Antonio & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2006.
"Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: A semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 476-491, May.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2005. "Cross-country Efficiency of Secondary Education Provision: a Semi-parametric Analysis with Nondiscretionary Inputs," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2005. "Cross-country efficiency of secondary education provision: a semi-parametric analysis with non-discretionary inputs," Working Paper Series 494, European Central Bank.
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Todd D. Mattina & Victoria Gunnarsson, 2007. "Budget Rigidity and Expenditure Efficiency in Slovenia," IMF Working Papers 07/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Frédéric Gonand & Isabelle Joumard & Robert W. R. Price, 2007. "Public Spending Efficiency: Institutional Indicators in Primary and Secondary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 543, OECD Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss & Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2009.
"The policy determinants of investment in tertiary education,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 1-37.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Clarice Saadi, 2007. "The Policy Determinants of Investment in Tertiary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 576, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Freudenberg, 2003. "Composite Indicators of Country Performance: A Critical Assessment," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/16, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman, Monica & Suciu, Christina, 2012.
"Analiza eficienţei activităţii de cercetare dezvoltare inovare prin metoda DEA
[The Efficency Analysis Of R&D Activities By Using Dea]," MPRA Paper 44000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- VASILIS ANGELIS & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2012. "The Role Of Environment In A Regionâ€™S Sustainable Development As Described By A Butterfly Catastrophe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1157, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economics; Non-parametric benchmarking; Efficiency evaluation; Welfare measure; Index numbers and aggregation; C61; I38; R15;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:35:y:2008:i:4:p:339-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.