The policy determinants of investment in tertiary education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Clarice Saadi, 2007. "The Policy Determinants of Investment in Tertiary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 576, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Wurzel, 2009. "Finanzpolitik: Stärker auf Ergebnisse hin orientieren," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(18), pages 38-42, September.
- Sebastian Barnes & Romain Bouis & Philippe Briard & Sean Dougherty & Mehmet Eris, 2013. "The GDP Impact of Reform: A Simple Simulation Framework," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 834, OECD Publishing.
- Tatjana Slavova, 2008. "A rank order and efficiency evaluation of the EU regions in a social framework," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 339-367, September.
- Felicity C Barker & Robert A Buckle & Robert W St Clair, 2008. "Roles of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W., 2009.
"International R&D spillovers and institutions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 723-741, October.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willy W. Hoffmaister & David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 08/104, International Monetary Fund.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lehouelleur, Sophie & Beblavý, Miroslav & Maselli,Ilaria, 2015. "How returns from tertiary education differ by field of study: Implications for policy-makers and students," CEPS Papers 10835, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:2025-2045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Pöschl & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"International R&D Spillovers and Business Service Innovation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(12), pages 2025-2045, December.
- Foster-McGregor N. & Pöschl J. & Stehrer R., 2014. "International R&D spillovers and business service innovation," MERIT Working Papers 080, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Józef Dziechciarz, 2015. "Measurement of Rate of Return in Education. Research Directions," Proceedings of FIKUSZ 2015,in: Jolán Velencei (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '15, pages 39-56 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokac:5ksgqw6q3nvg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .