The policy determinants of investment in tertiary education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Romina Boarini & Hubert Strauss & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Clarice Saadi, 2007. "The Policy Determinants of Investment in Tertiary Education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 576, OECD Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Olaf Merk & Claire Charbit & Lee Mizell, 2007. "Fiscal Equalisation in OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 4, OECD Publishing.
- Timothy Goodspeed, 2002. "Bailouts in a Federation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 409-421, August.
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006.
"Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending,"
OECD Journal on Budgeting,
OECD Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 111-158.
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006. "Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 3, OECD Publishing.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Maria Albino-War & Raju Singh, 2006.
"Subnational Public Financial Management: Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maria A Albino-War & Raju J Singh & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2005. "Subnational Public Financial Management; Institutions and Macroeconomic Considerations," IMF Working Papers 05/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Eckhard Wurzel, 2003. "Consolidating Germany's Finances: Issues in Public Sector Spending Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 366, OECD Publishing.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2004.
"An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(1), pages 91-109, March.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2002. "An Evaluation of the Risk-Sharing Function of Equalization in Canada," Working Papers 1006, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Stabilization Properties of Equalization in Canada," Working Papers 1015, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Scheider, 2002. "Local fiscal equalisation based on fiscal capacity: the case of Austria," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 105-133, March.
- Stuti Khemani, 2004. "The Political Economy of Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0413, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thomas Laubach, 2005. "Fiscal Relations Across Levels of Government in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 462, OECD Publishing.
- Bev Dahlby & Neil Warren, 2003. "Fiscal Incentive Effects of the Australian Equalisation System," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(247), pages 434-445, December.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Hepp, Ralf, 2000.
"Regional risksharing and redistribution in the German federation,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 15-2000, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Hepp, Ralf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2001. "Regional Risksharing and Redistribution in the German Federation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Philip J, 1994. "A Political Theory of Intergovernmental Grants," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 78(3-4), pages 295-303, March.
- William N. Evans & Sheila E. Murray & Robert M. Schwab, 1997. "Schoolhouses, courthouses, and statehouses after Serrano," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 10-31.
- Shah, Anwar, 2005. "A framework for evaluating alternate institutional arrangements for fiscal equalization transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3785, The World Bank.
- Ross Garnaut & Vince FitzGerald, 2002. "Issues in Commonwealth-State Funding," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(3), pages 290-300.
- Johansson, Eva, 2003. "Intergovernmental grants as a tactical instrument: empirical evidence from Swedish municipalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 883-915, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Wurzel, 2009. "Finanzpolitik: Stärker auf Ergebnisse hin orientieren," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(18), pages 38-42, September.
- Sebastian Barnes & Romain Bouis & Philippe Briard & Sean Dougherty & Mehmet Eris, 2013. "The GDP Impact of Reform: A Simple Simulation Framework," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 834, OECD Publishing.
- Tatjana Slavova, 2008. "A rank order and efficiency evaluation of the EU regions in a social framework," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 339-367, September.
- Felicity C Barker & Robert A Buckle & Robert W St Clair, 2008. "Roles of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 08/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander W., 2009.
"International R&D spillovers and institutions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 723-741, October.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willy W. Hoffmaister & David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 08/104, International Monetary Fund.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman & Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2008. "International R&D Spillovers and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lehouelleur, Sophie & Beblavý, Miroslav & Maselli,Ilaria, 2015. "How returns from tertiary education differ by field of study: Implications for policy-makers and students," CEPS Papers 10835, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Józef Dziechciarz, 2015. "Measurement of Rate of Return in Education. Research Directions," Proceedings of FIKUSZ 2015,in: Jolán Velencei (ed.), Proceedings of FIKUSZ '15, pages 39-56 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokac:5ksgqw6q3nvg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .