Efficiency of Government Social Spending in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2004. "Non-parametric Approaches to Education and Health Expenditure Efficiency in OECD Countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Victoria Gunnarsson & Sergio Lugaresi & Marijn Verhoeven, 2007. "The Health Sector in the Slovak Republic; Efficiency and Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn, 2001. "The efficiency of government expenditure: experiences from Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 433-467, May.
- Antonio Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2010.
"Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(17), pages 2147-2164.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2006. "Public sector efficiency: evidence for new EU member states and emerging markets," Working Paper Series 581, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2006. "Public Sector Efficiency: Evidence for New EU Member States and Emerging Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Bernard Funck, 2003. "Expenditure Policies Toward EU Accession," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15173.
- Todd D. Mattina & Victoria Gunnarsson, 2007. "Budget Rigidity and Expenditure Efficiency in Slovenia," IMF Working Papers 07/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- COELLI, Tim & LEFEBVRE, Mathieu & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2008. "Social protection performance in the European Union: comparison and convergence," CORE Discussion Papers 2008012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vojmir Franičević & Teo Matković, 2013. "Croatia: Public sector adaptation and its impact on working conditions," Chapters,in: Public Sector Shock, chapter 4, pages 134-173 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsExpenditure efficiency; health care spending; education spending; social protection spending;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:32:y:2008:i:3:p:289-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.