İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Eskişehir, Turkey
: (90) (222) 335-0580 x 2743
(90) (222) 320-1304
Yunus Emre Kampusu 26470, Eskişehir
RePEc:edi:iianatr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gundogan, Naci, 2009. "Can Denmark’s Flexicurity System Be Replicated In Developing Countries? The Case Of Turkey," MPRA Paper 17470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gundogan, Naci & Bicerli, Mustafa Kemal & Aydin, Ufuk, 2005. "The working poor: a comparative analysis," MPRA Paper 5096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Kemal BİÇERLİ & Naci GÜNDOĞAN, 2001. "Profiling and Identification of Long-Term Unemployment in Turkey," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 12(41), pages 51-76.
- Naci GÜNDOĞAN, 1999. "Kendi Hesabına Çalışma: Kavram, Ölçüm Ve Özellikleri," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 10(34), pages 75-87.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gundogan, Naci & Bicerli, Mustafa Kemal & Aydin, Ufuk, 2005.
"The working poor: a comparative analysis,"
5096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orlando Enrique Contreras & Aura Cecilia Pedraza Avella & Carolina Herrera Gómez, 2015. "La inclusión social de la fuerza laboral en Colombia. ¿En contravía de lo sostenible?," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 34(60), pages 131-152, December.
- Mustafa Kemal, Bicerli & Naci, Gundogan, 2009. "Female Labor Force Participation in Urbanization Process: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 18249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gundogan, Naci & Bicerli, Mustafa Kemal, 2009. "Urbanization and Labor Market Informality in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 18247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Naci Gundogan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.