Report NEP-ARA-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Julien Fouquau, 2009. "On the short-term influence of oil price changes on stock markets in GCC countries: linear and nonlinear analyses," Papers 0905.3870, arXiv.org.
- Norris, Pippa, 2009. "Why Do Arab State Lag the World in Gender Equality?," Working Paper Series rwp09-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Inglehart, Ronald & Norris, Pippa, 2009. "Muslim Integration into Western Cultures: Between Origins and Destinations," Working Paper Series rwp09-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gundogan, Naci, 2009. "Can Denmark’s Flexicurity System Be Replicated In Developing Countries? The Case Of Turkey," MPRA Paper 17470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bohnet, Iris & Hermann, Benedikt & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "Trust and the Reference Point for Trustworthiness in Gulf and Western Countries," Working Paper Series rwp09-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.