Crowding Out Effect of Public Borrowing: A Case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HÃ¼seyin Åžen & AyÅŸe Kaya, 2014. "Crowding-Out or Crowding-In? Analyzing the Effects of Government Spending on Private Investment in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 617-630, December.
- repec:eco:journ3:2018-01-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mobeen Ur Rehman, 2013. "The Role of the Pakistani Government in the Efficient Management of Public Funds," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(2), pages 230-237.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Borrowing; Private Investment; Interest Rate; Subsidies; Transfer Payments;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2009-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .