The Role of the Pakistani Government in the Efficient Management of Public Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Labintan, Adeniyi Constant, 2010. "Evaluation of The Necessary of Agriculture Public Expenditure for Poverty Reduction and Food Security in Benin," MPRA Paper 24247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1997. "Foreign Aid and the Public Sector: A Model of Fiscal Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 115-129.
- Labintan, Adeniyi Constant, 2010. "Evaluation of The Necessary of Agriculture Public Expenditure for Poverty Reduction and Food Security in Benin," MPRA Paper 24446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Gill, Abid Rashid, 2009. "Crowding Out Effect of Public Borrowing: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspublic spending; accountability in government; Pakistan;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfq:journl:v:58:y:2013:i:2:p:230-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pal Peter Kolozsi). General contact details of provider: https://www.asz.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.