Report NEP-CWA-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheila Bhalla, 2009. "Definitional and Statistical Issues Relating to Workers in Informal Employment," Working Papers id:2200, eSocialSciences.
- Arup Maharatna, 2009. "Can â€˜Beautifulâ€™ Be â€˜Backwardâ€™? Indiaâ€™s Tribes in a Long-Term Demographic Perspective," Working Papers id:2191, eSocialSciences.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2009. "Firm Performance during Global Economic Slowdown: A View from India," MPRA Paper 17145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2009. "Do Remittances Impact the Economy? Some Empirical Evidences from A Developing Economy," Working Papers id:2199, eSocialSciences.
- A. Gautam & M Mahajan & S Garg, 2009. "Impact of Air Pollution on Human Health in Dehra Doon City," Working Papers id:2192, eSocialSciences.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Gill, Abid Rashid, 2009. "Determinants of Food Security in Rural Areas of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 17146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2009. "Teacher Performance Pay: Experimental Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 15323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duvvuri Subbarao, 2009. "Ethics and the World of Finance," Working Papers id:2201, eSocialSciences.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Gill, Abid Rashid, 2009. "Crowding Out Effect of Public Borrowing: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka, 2009. "The impact of the global financial crisis on business cycles in Asian emerging economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fatma Gul Unal, 2009. "Market Failure and Land Concentration," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_575, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "Market risk premium used in 2008 by Professors: A survey with 1,400 answers," IESE Research Papers D/796, IESE Business School.