Market risk premium used in 2008 by Professors: A survey with 1,400 answers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Welch, Ivo, 2000.
"Views of Financial Economists on the Equity Premium and on Professional Controversies,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 73(4), pages 501-537, October.
- Ivo Welch, 2000. "Views of Financial Economists on the Equity Premium and on Professional Controversies," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm122, Yale School of Management.
- Ritter, Jay R. & Warr, Richard S., 2002. "The Decline of Inflation and the Bull Market of 1982–1999," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 29-61, March.
- James Claus, 2001. "Equity Premia as Low as Three Percent? Evidence from Analysts' Earnings Forecasts for Domestic and International Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1629-1666, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2013. "Market Risk Premium Used in 82 Countries in 2012: A Survey with 7,192 Answers," IESE Research Papers D/1059, IESE Business School.
- van Ewijk, Casper & de Groot, Henri L.F. & Santing, A.J. (Coos), 2012.
"A meta-analysis of the equity premium,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 819-830.
- Casper van Ewijk & Henri L.F. de Groot & Coos Santing, 2010. "A Meta-Analysis of the Equity Premium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Casper van Ewijk & Henri de Groot & C. Santing, 2010. "A meta-analysis of the equity premium," CPB Discussion Paper 156, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michalsky, Grzegorz, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes in Intrinsic Liquidity Value in Non-Profit Institutions," MPRA Paper 43397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2012.
- Grzegorz Michalski & Aleksander Mercik, 2013. "Polish and Silesian Non-Profit Organizations Liquidity Strategies," Papers 1301.3825, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsequity premium puzzle; required equity premium; expected equity premium; historical equity premium;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-UPT-2009-09-11 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.