Gender Inequality and Trade Liberalization: A Case Study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zafar H. Ismail & Hafiz A. Pasha & A. Rauf Khan, 1994. "Cost Effectiveness in Primary Education: A Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1169-1180.
- Remco H. Oostendorp, 2009. "Globalization and the Gender Wage Gap," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 141-161, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2016.
"Gender Gap and Trade Liberalization: An Analysis of some selected SAARC countries,"
83520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2017. "Gender Gap and Trade Liberalization: An Analysis of some selected SAARC countries," MPRA Paper 83485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobdinga C. Fonchamnyo & Nubonyin Hilda Fokong, 2017. "Educational Gender Gap, Economic Growth and Income Distribution: An Empirical Study of the Interrelationship in Cameroon," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(3), pages 168-176, March.
- Siegmann, K.A. & Majid, H., 2014. "Empowering growth in Pakistan?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 595, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
KeywordsGender inequality; discrimination; trade liberalization; determinants; Pakistan;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .